skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Heidi Here
Born November 6, 2007 9 lbs 14 ozs 19 inches Crown Point, IN
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
This is Heidi's newest cousin Anderson Davis Fitzgerald. We will be going to meet him at the end of the month. He is so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who does Heidi look like more?
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
April
(11)
I love my mom
This is Heidi's newest cousin Anderson Davis Fitzg...
I thought Bear needed a little bit of representaio...
Here is Chickie Poo and I rockin out on Guitar Hero.
No title
Grandma Sandy and Bumpa came to visit, I had not s...
Remember....Everyone Loves and Irish Girl!
No title
No title
No title
It has been quite a while since our last update. H...
►
2007
(7)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
About Me
Heidi Here
I am a young and bubbly blonde. I am staying with my parents right now, and my best friend ( even though he is resisiting it) is a chocolate lab named Bear.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment